Job Title: Virtual School Principal
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Start Date: Summer 2020
- Our client has campus-based K-12 schools in multiple states and will be launching a virtual campus this summer
- So they want candidates with virtual/online school experience.
- Indiana approved their virtual program
- Want candidates in Indiana so the person knows Indiana’s standards and regulations
- Using Blackboard as LMS
- Likely will be an elementary school
- Strong leadership, online learning, and coaching skills
- Pay is still being figured out
- Like to have the candidate’s accepted offer in mid-June. Start sometime this summer.
- Must be a go-getter
- Establish the vision, culture, and academics for the school
- Coordinate, supervise, and evaluate all staff
- Skilled at leading in a virtual environment.
- Oversee the implementation and management of school performance and operations in an online setting
- Master’s degree
- Administrator’s License
- 3- 5 years’ teaching in a virtual setting, preferred