What We Do
Advocate Staffing is a global leader in executive searches for the education community.
Established in 2007, we have completed over 1500 leadership searches positions in the education field. Advocate Staffing has a proven track record of matching talented professionals with organizations in need of top leadership talent.
Advocate Staffing is a national executive search firm offering creative talent acquisition services with a commitment to exceptional customer experiences. We focus exclusively on mid-to-senior level positions in the education industry. Our recruiting services are used nationally and internationally by prestigious medical & health sciences centers, schools of nursing, schools of allied health, large and small universities and colleges, 100% online universities, education technology companies, K-12 schools, charter schools, foundations, and organizations that offer a variety of services to the education industry.
To better serve of clientele, in 2017 we created two divisions of Advocate Staffing, Inc. that will focus on specific skill types within the education sector
- Advocate Search Group – Focuses exclusively on filling Health Science educator and administration positions at universities, private colleges, community colleges and research hospitals throughout the USA
- K-12 Recruitment Group – Focuses on filling mid-to-senior level positions at K-12 schools and school districts throughout the country.
Types of Searches:
Why Do Clients Choose Advocate Staffing?
- Focused Exclusively on Education
- Consistent Results
- Diverse Candidate Pool
- Extensive Industry Network
- Proprietary Database with 100,000+ Active Candidates
- Proven Search Process
- 98% Client Retention
- Track Record of Successful Searches
- Excel with Hard-to-Fill Urgent Positions
Recent Awards and Recognition:
- TheLadders ranked the President of Advocate Staffing in their list of the Top 100 Executive Search Recruiters