Advocate Staffing, Inc. (“Company” or “We”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website https://www.advocatestaffing.com (our “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party such as our affiliates and subsidiaries.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
To provide you with information regarding employment opportunities and career-related information, and to otherwise provide you with requested information or services, we collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, email address, telephone number, job search criteria and preferences, employment experience, educational history, skills, reference information, background information, other information contained in your resume, any login ID or email address and password created by you, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”);
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
- From service providers, for example, our webmaster.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website or requesting services through our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, subscribing to our service, providing material, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Your search queries on the Website.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically does include personal information, and we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Tracking Pixels. Pages of our the Website and our emails may contain small electronic files known as tracking pixels (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not collect personal information automatically, but we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information or services that you request from us, including providing you with information regarding employment opportunities and career-related information, and to otherwise provide you with requested information or services.
- To send you automated email messages regarding our services, including employment information
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- In any other way, we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
|Disclosure of Your Information|
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our clients where necessary and appropriate in connection with the provision of staffing services.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors and service providers we use to perform business functions on our behalf and to support our business. These contractors and service providers are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them. These include, but are not limited to, contractors and services providers for Website hosting, data analyzing, and legal, accounting, and marketing services.
- To the extent necessary or appropriate to government agencies, advisors, and other third parties in order to comply with applicable laws, the service of the legal process, or if we reasonably believe that such action is necessary to: (a) comply with the law requiring such disclosure; (b) protect the rights or property of the Company or its affiliated companies; (c) prevent a crime or protect national security, or (d) protect the personal safety of the users or the public.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it, such as to provide you with information regarding employment opportunities and career-related information, and to otherwise provide you with requested information and services.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How We Use Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
Accessing and Correcting Your Information]
You may send us an email at email@example.com to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
California Consumer Privacy Act
The Company is not subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA) because it does not (1) have annual gross revenue of more than $25 million, (2) collect or share personal information annually from 50,000 or more California consumers, households, or devices, or (3) derive at least 50 percent of annual revenue from the sale of personal information. In addition, the Company does not sell personal information and has not previously sold personal information.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Advocate Staffing, Inc.
13801 E Smith, Aurora CO 80011